Springmead School is part of the Spiral Partnership Trust which is a community of schools formed in 2016 with Excellent Teaching and Learning, Always and Everywhere at its heart.
We are currently looking to appoint a class teacher for a September 2021 start.
We pride ourselves on being a caring and nurturing school that has high expectations and aspirations for ourselves and all our children. We aim to provide a rich and stimulating learning environment and strongly believe that a positive start to a child’s education impacts significantly on their engagement and attitudes to learning.
We can offer you:
- Teacher pay 5% above national rates
- Up to 3 days ‘personal time’ leave per year (FTE) - pro rata
- Paid sick leave for short term self-certified sickness for up to four days
- Access to health support
- Excellent induction and mentor support
- Ongoing training and other CPD opportunities to develop your career with us
- High levels of trust and earned autonomy
- The opportunity to work in other schools across the Trust
- Salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a good sense of humour and has a fun, positive approach to life
- Is passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; we would be delighted to show candidates around the school so please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and staff and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
It is our policy to consider applications as they arrive; we therefore recommend that applicants submit applications as soon as possible as posts may be filled before the closing dates.
Salary £28,295 - £40,083 FTE
Employment type Full Time
Contract type Permanent
Closing date 7th June 2021 12:00pm
Interview date 9th June 2021
Start date 1st September 2021