Children and Young People's Digital Wellbeing Service
6 ways to cope with going back to school from Childline
- talk to a teacher, parent or carer
- get support from our message boards
- talk to Childline
- find how to be assertive so you can stand up for yourself
- use the Art box to draw a picture of how you feel and what you want to change.
- read our top tips for making friends.
Health for Kids
Health for Kids offers a fun, engaging and interactive way for children to learn about health. Find games, articles and lots more right here.
NSPCC - pants
With the help of our friendly dinosaur Pantosaurus, Talk PANTS is a simple conversation to help keep your child safe from sexual abuse.
Wellbeing stories to read at home
Ten ideas for a screen free weekend
We're spending more time in front of screens than ever right now, so this weekend why not switch off and try some screen free activities as a family.